Front-end Login
and Property Submission

Both you and your agents are able to login and submit property listings from the front of your website


Front-end Social Login

Allow your members to use their social media accounts so they can subscribe and login to your website fas


Admin Panel

Provide your agents and clients with an easy way to manage their profile, properties for sale and other settings


Below you may find some answers to the most commonly asked questions. If you don’t find the answer to your question in the section below, please review your lease document and then contact our office for further assistance.

When is rent due?

Your rent is ALWAYS due on the first day of the month.

Rent paid after 11:59PM on the 1st day of the month is considered late and is subject to appropriate fees. Berenguer & Associates provides, as a courtesy, a grace period of up to 3 days before late fees are assessed. Berenguer & Associates is not obligated to provide a grace period and may, with written notice, suspend or revoke the grace period at its sole discretion. If your grace period has not been suspended or revoked then rent paid after 11:59PM on the 3rd day of the month shall be late and must include additional rent. If your grace period has been suspended or revoked then rent paid after 11:59PM on the 1st must include additional rent. These are general guidelines, for exact information please refer to your lease.

How do I pay my rent?


You should have received an email to setup and activate your online portal, please remember to check your junk/spam mail folder if you have not received it. You can also Email us at [email protected] to request access. Please include your name and property address in the email. We will email you with a login to your own secure resident portal. Once registered you can make a payment immediately.

-eCheck (Free) – Through your Tenant Portal
-Credit Card (Convenience Fee) – With written request we are able to enable credit card processing on your account if needed.
Credit card payments may have a convenience fee up to 5%.
-Cashier’s check, Money order, and Personal checks can be delivered in person to our office Monday-Friday between 9AM and 5PM.
-Mailing the rent payment shall not constitute payment.
-These are general guidelines, for exact information please refer to section 1.11 of your lease.
-Cash is NOT ACCEPTED, for security reasons.

How do I report a repair which needs to be done?

Maintenance and repair requests should be made online through your tenant portal. If you have an after-hours emergency call our office line at 888-470-4535 and you will be connected with an after-hours person who can dispatch a vendor. This is for PROPERTY THREATENING EMERGENCIES ONLY, not regular maintenance calls. Except for specific circumstances provided for by law, you will not be allowed to deduct costs of repair from your rent. Please note that if there is a problem which was caused by you or your guests, such as an inappropriate item flushed down the toilet, you will be charged for the repair.

What is considered an emergency?

If you have a life threatening emergency please contact 911 immediately. A maintenance emergency is defined as a maintenance problem that will cause a safety hazard to residents, or an imminent damage to property, so that fixing it cannot wait until the next business day. A few examples would be an overflowing toilet, a broken pipe, or sudden electrical short. If there is a gas leak, call the gas company in your area first, and if there is a power outage, call the electric company in your area first to see if there is a general power outage in the area. The operator on the hot line will determine if you have a true emergency, and if so, the operator will contact the Berenguer & Associates staff member on call, who will contact an emergency vendor.

What happens if I don't pay or can't my rent?

You should notify us IMMEDIATELY by calling our office at (888) 470-4535 and submitting a follow-up E-Mail after your call. Failure to communicate with our office can and will typically cause you to be forwarded to the attorney’s office for an Unlawful Detainer.

Can I use my security deposit for my last month of rent?

Security deposits are not to be used instead of payment of rent, since the purpose of a security deposit is to pay for any damage caused by the tenants or their guests. If you do not pay any rent, including the last month you are in the property, you will be subject to eviction proceedings. You are entitled to an accounting of your security deposit as well as the appropriate refund, within 21 days of your moving out of the unit.

I can't get into my property or I lost my keys, what should I do?

If you need immediate access you should call a locksmith to come to the property at your own expense. If it’s not an immediate need you will need to submit a service request via the Tenant Portal. Once processed, you can come to the office to pick up a spare key for a fee.

I want to change the paint color and make other changes, may I do this?

As part of the lease agreement, renovations made by a tenant are only permissible with written approval by Berenguer & Associates. You may, of course, hang paintings of your choice on the wall, provided you repair the holes upon vacating the unit. This rule against renovation without permission applies to all renovations, including changing your carpeting or other flooring, installation of built in appliances, etc. Please do not affix a satellite dish or other antenna to the roof, without acquiring permission first, as you will be charged for any damages to the roofing.

Someone broke into my property or car, what steps should I take?

First, make a police report; second, call the office and report any damage to the building so it can be fixed, provide a copy of the police report to the office; third, call your renters’ insurance policy and file your claim.

I want to break the lease, what do I do?

Your lease is a contract and you are responsible for the duration of the lease. However, if you must terminate your least your first step is to review the termination or buy-out section provided in your lease.  Once reviewed the second step would be to submit the notice of termination form found in the “Tenant Resource” section on our website or contacting our office for assistance.





Primary Contact