We have Exciting News! Doorstep trash removal service will be provided by Invisible Waste Services to each apartment home beginning April 1, 2018!
Collection days will be Sunday – Thursday. Trash needs to be placed inside the container and set outside your front door between the hours of 6:00pm – 7:30pm. Trash removal service begins promptly at 7:45pm. One trash container will be provided to each apartment and the trash bin must be used for the doorstep trash removal service.
Valet Trash Reminders
- All trash bags must be securely tied and placed inside the designated trash container.
- Trash placed outside of the container will not be collected or removed.
- Trash may NOT be left out for any reason during non-designated times.
- No loose trash in the container permitted.
- If you’re disposing diapers and cat litter, please double bag.
- No broken glass / sharp objects in trash container.
- Containers must be placed back inside your apartment no later than 11:00pm.
- Should you miss service on any of the designated nights,please bring trash to the compactor or keep the trash inside your apartment until the next collection evening.
- If a resident needs a replacement trash container is needed or if the container is not left in the apartment after move out, a monetary fee will apply.
Trash Compactor Reminders
- The trash compactor is still available for larger trash items, excluding furniture/mattresses/dresser, etc.
- Break down cardboard boxes, before placing them into the trash compactor. (This will eliminate the unsightly mound of trash being placed at the compactor entrance area)
- Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in a trash violation fee
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and for choosing Aspire Pointe as your home!