Tidbits & Reminders
At Windsor Over Peachtree, we want all our valued residents to feel happy at our community. One of the many features that makes our community a great place to live is our residents’ consideration for their neighbors. Here are a few ways you can help make our community an even better place to live:
- Recycling bins are NOT for household trash, they are intended for recyclable items ONLY. All other trash items are to be disposed of in the compactor.
- Do NOT place large unwanted items, such as furniture, mattresses, bed frames, tables, appliances, etc… at/in/around the compactor area. Residents are responsible for disposing of your own bulk items.
- As per your lease agreement: Vehicles must be parked correctly in designated parking spaces. We do NOT permit/allow cars-trucks-trailers-boats-moving trucks to be parked horizontally in any parking spaces. Vehicles parked horizontally are subject to be towed/removed at the Owner’s Expense.
- We allow our movies to be checked out and enjoyed for 3 days! However, if movies are NOT returned by day 4, your account will be charged a $10.00 replacement fee.
- DO NOT hang bird feeders on your patio / balcony railings / ceilings. Not only is bird seed messy to yourself and adjoining neighbors, below and beside you, it also attracts uninvited insects!
- The Community Speed Limit is 10 MPH. Be aware of children, pets and other vehicles when driving through our community and access gates!
- Please refrain from leaving toys, bicycles, or personal property in common areas, when not in actual use.
- Please conduct your activities in and around the premises so you do not interfere with the rights, comforts or conveniences of fellow residents.
We appreciate our residents choosing our community as their home and want everyone to feel comfortable to voice their concerns as well as know that anything you share will be kept with the highest level of confidence. As always, for questions or concerns, feel free to stop by, email or call us.